Donation not working

On 2/20/2016 at 1:15 PM, Buckwalter said:

When you go to the my asylum page does it bring up your character data correctly? Often times donation issues are the result of in game information not being correctly linked with your forum account etc. So first make sure that your my asylum page is recognizing your character data correctly. 

I'm having a problem with that. I click on "My Asylum" on the main page, and it just says there's not character data from my IP address. Even though I've been playing on the servers for the past 2 days. I haven't played in a couple months, I had to create a new forum account. My ID is -Snip, under the name ludius. 

On 2/24/2016 at 1:48 AM, Ludius said:

I'm having a problem with that. I click on "My Asylum" on the main page, and it just says there's not character data from my IP address. Even though I've been playing on the servers for the past 2 days. I haven't played in a couple months, I had to create a new forum account. My ID is -snip, under the name ludius. 

Okay, I've gone ahead and updated your information and hopefully you should be all set now. If it doesn't work when you try it now, please give me the IP address shown on that page when it says "character data not found." But you should be all set now. 

Dude I can't do the jury summons when it says there is one I go to it and i try going first person, third person, I scroll mouse wheel, click it, everything, and no result. Then I get Rally Race and halfway through the markers stop spawning then it says the race ended with no winner and left me stranded in the middle of no where. I am not trying to be a pain in the ass but nothing at all seems to work. like nothing. I know it can be glitchy and thats fine but does anything actually work?