Phil's Whiskey Emporium (Server 3)

Phil.

12 minutes ago, PublicEnemy said:

I know that I'm saying if you don't have a house to age or not enough barrels that is a good price for new make. Not saying I would do it though.

Oh I guess. Lol. I have 4 barrels and a garage in dp3 so... I do my own. You would lose way too much money to sell it to a third party. Why cut in a middle man? You basically have taken all the risk/done all the work by the time you return from distillery 

James Anderson likes this
On 1/25/2017 at 10:38 AM, Bear 2.0 said:

Oh I guess. Lol. I have 4 barrels and a garage in dp3 so... I do my own. You would lose way too much money to sell it to a third party. Why cut in a middle man? You basically have taken all the risk/done all the work by the time you return from distillery 

There is always risk at Wongs, been robbed/killed myself there before. $475/ea is a good price considering you need barrels and a house to make it worth more. There are not enough new people for shit like this though....

4 minutes ago, Phil. said:

There is always risk at Wongs, been robbed/killed myself there before. $475/ea is a good price considering you need barrels and a house to make it worth more. There are not enough new people for shit like this though....

I've never been robbed or killed at wings.