rook penetrated an orca :o

5 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

When 7.62s penetrate the orca windows they essentially break them, and anything can penetrate the orca windows then. From my experience, atleast.

yeah i know that but notice i got shot from the front and the window is intact, it was a fresh orca i just pulled out, and minutes after i see someone randomly teleport in front of me at rebel or couldve been desync im not sure

7 hours ago, Fluxah said:

there is a small gap, very small, in the front window of the Orca, which the Arms hit box doesn't cover for the window or the metal,so if you manage to hit this shot, anything, rook, ACP, vermin, any single gun can go through, I have shot Asim out of an Orca a couple months ago to show him it, can try it again some point to demonstrate

That makes more sense, what a lucky bastard...id like to see a video on it tho to know which part of the cockpit never expose.

8 hours ago, Google™ said:

Watched again I still think it was the MK

1 single mk in the whole gunfight, LISTEN carefully the guy shooting me pop pop pop is the rook guy and once i die he stops shooting...the mk was shooting to the left of me also pablo is on my left where the shots are coming from if you cant notice pablo does not kill me and hes got the only 7.62 there then youre watching the wrong video lol