2 hours ago, Bishop said:

cda0f8562e59d706f8a37358035e0688.png

@Dylan_Klebold any pointers?

Nice

16 minutes ago, Armando Muchacho said:

This is probably the shittiest thing ive ever seen posted on the forums

no one gives a shit 

1. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 1
    Place the rope on a flat surface in the shape of the letter "C." Find a durable rope that is at least three feet long.

2. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 2
    Form an "S" shape with the rope. Leave the lead of the rope (the bottom part of the "S") long so that you can tie it to something when you've made the noose.

3. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 3
    Compress the "S" shape. Compress the "S" shape until all three rows of rope are nearly on top of each other, with only a few inches in between them.

4. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 4
    Pinch the three lines of rope together in the middle. Pinch them tightly until the ends fan out to create a bow-tie effect.

5. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 5
    Take the top of the original "C" and wrap it around the pinched space. Wrap it from the right side to the left, leaving about three to four inches of the rope unwrapped. You should be left with a loop and a string on the left end, and just a loop on the right end of the "bow tie."

6. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 6
    Poke the end of the rope through the top of the loop left by the "S".

7. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 7
    Pinch the coiled part of the rope. Use your thumb to hold down the short piece of rope that you just worked through the loop on the left-hand side so it bends over the loop.

8. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 8
    Pull the loop on the right-hand side of the bow until it closes the loop on the left. If this part of the loop begins to pull on the free rope instead of the loop, pull on the other side of the bow.

9. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 9
    Adjust the noose. Adjust the noose until the coils look nice and tight and the loop is the size you wanted.

10. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 10

2 hours ago, krickenBacker said:

I used to rape this game then I realized it really didn't translate over to gaming for shit

i enjoy it and it's good if you play games like runescape (which I do), plus you become more efficient browsing the web

i heard osu was better for gaming, maybe try that idk

Edited by Dylan_Klebold
11 minutes ago, Dylan_Klebold said:

Nice

no one gives a shit 

1. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 1
    Place the rope on a flat surface in the shape of the letter "C." Find a durable rope that is at least three feet long.

2. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 2
    Form an "S" shape with the rope. Leave the lead of the rope (the bottom part of the "S") long so that you can tie it to something when you've made the noose.

3. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 3
    Compress the "S" shape. Compress the "S" shape until all three rows of rope are nearly on top of each other, with only a few inches in between them.

4. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 4
    Pinch the three lines of rope together in the middle. Pinch them tightly until the ends fan out to create a bow-tie effect.

5. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 5
    Take the top of the original "C" and wrap it around the pinched space. Wrap it from the right side to the left, leaving about three to four inches of the rope unwrapped. You should be left with a loop and a string on the left end, and just a loop on the right end of the "bow tie."

6. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 6
    Poke the end of the rope through the top of the loop left by the "S".

7. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 7
    Pinch the coiled part of the rope. Use your thumb to hold down the short piece of rope that you just worked through the loop on the left-hand side so it bends over the loop.

8. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 8
    Pull the loop on the right-hand side of the bow until it closes the loop on the left. If this part of the loop begins to pull on the free rope instead of the loop, pull on the other side of the bow.

9. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 9
    Adjust the noose. Adjust the noose until the coils look nice and tight and the loop is the size you wanted.

10. Image titled Tie a Noose Step 10

i enjoy it and it's good if you play games like runescape (which I do), plus you become more efficient browsing the web

i heard osu was better for gaming, maybe try that idk

Will OsRS make me better at arma at all? On an unrelated note

1 hour ago, krickenBacker said:

Will OsRS make me better at arma at all? On an unrelated note

two completely different games but I find my flicks on siege are much better since I started practicing flicking on people (right click two players on at a medium distance apart really quickly) while skilling

not sure about arma, because I haven't played it in a couple months, but in my opinion it will make your flicks better if you practice, whether it's with runescape or with aimbooster because you will gain speed in your mouse movements and accuracy if you practice properly 

also don't use mousekeys if you're going to practice flicking because using scroll menus will make you gain speed as well imo