Keep stuff in trunk after server reboot?!

Jesus Christ had a couple of hours to play today.
Started the game, pulled out a truck, went to gather heroin, half way through gathering - get the lovely message "Server is going to reboot in 30 min"
Geeeeez!....Hurry up to processing, barely started the processing, got arrested by police, lost everything. 

Logged out and played another game for 1-2 hours.
Back to Asylum and repeat all steps, except of this time I was gathering cocaine, and could not sell it in time before server reboot.
Of course, everything in the trunk is gone. 

This happened 3 times to me today. 

Therefore, here is my question, mostly to admins or someone with good IT knowledge
If items can be synced on the person (Guns, food, drinks, etc.), why can't items be synced in the car’s trunk? 
It's so frustrating and annoying.

Thanks in advance. 

With a hard restart your vehicle will go back into your garage and on soft you can sync at a minute or 2 and your car will stay with the stuff in it where you were.  I suggest money making earlier in the restart cycle.  You can see the time till restart by opening your phone (press Y) an at the top center there is a number such as 1:14 which implies about 1h 11 minutes till restart because you take off 2 or 3 minutes.

Gagss likes this