The APD lots of fun

These were both at different times about within a week from each other though the one in the cars was when I was cadet a bunch of us hid in the garage there by checkpoint and arrested this one guy on a quad probably scared the crap out of him the one with the signs was today I came home for lunch and some guy had a sign up protesting against the APD so we decided to protest against protesting.

image.jpg

image.jpg

53 minutes ago, JonSnow said:

Cool story. 

Woah, aren't you edgy? Instead of trying to be the almightistic edgelord, maybe you should follow your shitty 4 follower having, template using, copy pasted Twitch rules.

Mu5MFsj.png

On-topic,

Sounds like you had fun times, hope you keep enjoying it like that. Just make sure not to have fun at someone else's expense during the game. ( excluding arresting and police stuff and shit ).

Dakinehernandez and asiuxjau like this
19 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

Woah, aren't you edgy? Instead of trying to be the almightistic edgelord, maybe you should follow your shitty 4 follower having, template using, copy pasted Twitch rules.

Mu5MFsj.png

On-topic,

Sounds like you had fun times, hope you keep enjoying it like that. Just make sure not to have fun at someone else's expense during the game. ( excluding arresting and police stuff and shit ).

Template using ? What are you talking about? And glad you went out of your way to look at it. 

20 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

Mu5MFsj.png

On-topic,

Yes of course for the on topic thing but the guy was wanted we were just all there and wanted to have some fun not trying to make anyone have a bad time 

Atmosphere likes this
21 hours ago, WilliamS said:

These were both at different times about within a week from each other though the one in the cars was when I was cadet a bunch of us hid in the garage there by checkpoint and arrested this one guy on a quad probably scared the crap out of him the one with the signs was today I came home for lunch and some guy had a sign up protesting against the APD so we decided to protest against protesting.

image.jpg

image.jpg

For the record William my response was not to be intended as a derogatory statement. Simply saying cool story. However people around asylum like to speak for others and make it into a personal attack or demeaning to others. So glad you are enjoying your time. 

1 hour ago, JonSnow said:

For the record William my response was not to be intended as a derogatory statement. Simply saying cool story. However people around asylum like to speak for others and make it into a personal attack or demeaning to others. So glad you are enjoying your time. 

Yea it's all good (: haha didn't really think anything bad of it