How to join s6?

Once downloaded can you join through the in game server browser like normal or does it have to be thru the launcher?  I have the asylum mods loaded.

When i tried to join thru the in game i got the group chat at bottom left but then it went to an empty world, cricket noises, then back to server browser :(

2 minutes ago, Tiefman said:

any way to speed up the times u can attempt to join? waiting for game to launch only to have it go  "server full" is gonna take ages

You do not have to use the launcher, if you have all mods loaded, you just start the game as normal and spam join as always.

21 minutes ago, Tiefman said:

i did a trying of this and when i get in it puts me back to the browser

If you already have all mods downloaded it only takes a few simple steps.

1. Opening Arma Launcher
  2. Starting the Asylum Life Mod in the mods section.
  3. Click Load Selected dependencies.
  4. Click Play
  5. Find "Aussie Life" in your in-game Launcher.
  6. Spam in as you would spam to all other Asylum servers.

Here is a fast speed video of me doing that exact thing
(you see me clicking on the server in the end, however did not feel its necessary showing an actual spam to get in)

Edited by Zoex
29 minutes ago, Tiefman said:

Once downloaded can you join through the in game server browser like normal or does it have to be thru the launcher?  I have the asylum mods loaded.

When i tried to join thru the in game i got the group chat at bottom left but then it went to an empty world, cricket noises, then back to server browser :(

If you have not already, reference the guide I posted to make sure all of your mods are correct. Once all mods are enabled,  you can join from in the game browser as usual. 

Zoex and Enclave like this