La Sombra [Recruitment on pause]

La Sombra is a gang I recently created because my old gang is dead, and I am a bit tired of large groups. This is just for fun, and I would like this gang to become a casual but decently sized group of players. I'm not interested in being very competitive, but capping cartels and turfs every once in a while would be great. There aren't many requirements to join; new players are perfectly welcome, but I would like to know what experience you have. If you are interested in joining, please reply to this post with the format below. I am not super active during the week because of school, but I play a lot on the weekends.

Requirements: Must be 15+, have Discord + mic, speak fluent English, be chill

Application Format:

In-Game Name:
Hours on Arma:
Steam 64 ID:
What are your methods of money-making?:
Previous gangs:
Do you play Cop/Medic?:
How often are you active? (on Asylum):
Why would you like to join? (basic response is fine):

Edited by Trioxide

In-Game Name: Papyrus
Discord: NinjaCake25#3631
Hours on Arma: 3,125
Steam 64 ID: 76561198182337854
What are your methods of money-making?: I mainly did excavating runs or legal. never really did illegal runs
Previous gangs: N/A
Do you play Cop/Medic?: Nope
How often are you active? (on Asylum): Probably gonna be a lot more since I just re-downloaded Arma 3
Why would you like to join? (basic response is fine): Just looking for a smaller gang/group to join. I don't know any cartels callouts though.

Trioxide likes this
4 hours ago, Papyrus said:

In-Game Name: Papyrus
Discord: NinjaCake25#3631
Hours on Arma: 3,125
Steam 64 ID: 76561198182337854
What are your methods of money-making?: I mainly did excavating runs or legal. never really did illegal runs
Previous gangs: N/A
Do you play Cop/Medic?: Nope
How often are you active? (on Asylum): Probably gonna be a lot more since I just re-downloaded Arma 3
Why would you like to join? (basic response is fine): Just looking for a smaller gang/group to join. I don't know any cartels callouts though.

Thanks for your application, I'll add you on discord and invite you to the discord server.