RainbowMcUnicorn

I've been meaning to make this ever since I started playing asylum, but I guess now is the time. 

My journey started in June of 2015 as learned quickly how much of a bitch this server could be. After Loosing hemmit after hemmit (thanks to Fury)I joined my first gang, The Crimson War Party. It was nothing special, but it was home, and I soon found a home in server 2. After going from CWP to Scarlet Sentinels, Siege and back to CWP, I decided to join Paramount (what I would consider to be my first real GANG). Prior to my arrival at paramount, I became a cadet of the APD and would rise to constable (we are in the month of October 2015), and to this day I am still the same rank (pls let me rank up). After paramount disbanded, I went career cop playing cop as long and as Often as I could. Finally I joined the one gang I call true home, Drunk Squad, never have I found such a fun and accepting group of people on asylum, love these guys. This takes us to present day, and hopefully I'll be making memories for rears to come. 

Shoutout to @heroinunicorn @Studder @M0T4RD and @Professor Pericles

Edited by RainbowUnicorn
Le Razoir and BioHazard like this