Aussie life bugs

So yes while I know there is a big report page to put all this stuff, I would like to make some suggestions with this. This is open to anyone who want to talk about any bugs that have formed in Aussie life.

1. The #1 most frustrating bug in my mind are the memory leaks. If you don't know what they are, they are the things that will bring your fps from 60fps to 5fps making the game seemingly unplayable. This problem at the moment can only be fixed with restarting the game, and if you are making money well changes are your car or truck will de-spawn.

2. The invisible walls that seem to spawn in both the police hq's as well as the prison main gate.

3. As a cop I have tried to sieze people's weapons and ammo and have had all of MY things siezed rather than their things being siezed. 

4. This is more suggestive than anything, the highway patrol cars seem to have the WORST fuel economy ever. If you plan to drive cross country than you better pack a fuel can or two cause you will run out of fuel.

Sergio likes this

With regards to number 2. If you try to run in and there's an invisible wall, run 20-30 feet away and come back and it will be gone and won't happen again.

Number 4 sadly is a function of the way some of the modded vehicles were built. The fuel tanks are really small for whatever reason. I highly advise carrying at least one fuel can.

23 minutes ago, RainbowUnicorn said:

So yes while I know there is a big report page to put all this stuff, I would like to make some suggestions with this. This is open to anyone who want to talk about any bugs that have formed in Aussie life.

1. The #1 most frustrating bug in my mind are the memory leaks. If you don't know what they are, they are the things that will bring your fps from 60fps to 5fps making the game seemingly unplayable. This problem at the moment can only be fixed with restarting the game, and if you are making money well changes are your car or truck will de-spawn.

2. The invisible walls that seem to spawn in both the police hq's as well as the prison main gate.

3. As a cop I have tried to sieze people's weapons and ammo and have had all of MY things siezed rather than their things being siezed. 

4. This is more suggestive than anything, the highway patrol cars seem to have the WORST fuel economy ever. If you plan to drive cross country than you better pack a fuel can or two cause you will run out of fuel.

Bro have you seen Exile & Orcas. That's worse than that.