Laptop Suggestion

Currently, I'm looking for advice to buying a laptop. I have already check out some good devices from Asus and Lenovo, but I'm in confusion which one should I take. I couldn't take any decision yet, because I don't have enough knowledge in this area. Below I have included what should have on my new laptop, please check and suggest me the best one

Requirements:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7/9 

Display: FHD or QHD

Storage: at least 1 TB

RAM: at least 16 GB

Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050 to 3070Ti

I have already one device on my choice list, but don't know how much worthable it for me,  I am also seeking this product suggestion  https://mcsolution.com.bd/asus-rog-strix-g15-g513qm-price-in-bd/

I hope I will get my best suggestion from asylum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Sims 4 is a life simulation single-player game that needs competent hardware configurations. A player controls the management and creation of characters which are possible only with sharp graphics. For this purpose, your laptop needs powerful dedicated graphics cards. A stable internet connection is needed only at the time of installation. Many of the people don’t focus on the technical requirements hence fail to install and play this game smoothly. A laptop with a powerful CPU and GPU will help to run this game efficiently..

Edited by munizamubarik
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...