Lucky13 [Closed]

Apachee

2 hours ago, Jacob Trebilcock said:

In-Game Name: Trebilcock (also its last name in real life)
Age? Pls dont lie: 20 years old. matured
Time Zone: 12 GMT or Atlantic standard time
Hours on arma 3: says 71 but it should be 101
Hours on asylum: 65
Previous Gangs: DP
Are you financially stable: yes $240894 grand.  50 grand profit daily.
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: no
Where did you find out about our gang: smiley told me to join up with him.
What is you're interest in joining Lucky13: you guys beat the living shit out of me and I want to learn from the best.
Do you have any other talents outside arma like coding, graphics designer:
no sadly I don't. but I would be willing to learn. just like I do in the army.

Denied Dont meet requirements, need more gang experiance

In-Game Name:LSD Larry

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Hours on arma 3: 150

Hours on asylum: 100

Previous Gangs: Busmin inc, White-Pony Army

Are you financially stable: Yes

Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank:------

Where did you find out about our gang: Ingame

What is you're interest in joining Lucky13: Has good control of the map, not retards

From Toronto

1 hour ago, Guest said:

In-Game Name:LSD Larry

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Hours on arma 3: 150

Hours on asylum: 100

Previous Gangs: Busmin inc, White-Pony Army

Are you financially stable: Yes

Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank:------

Where did you find out about our gang: Ingame

What is you're interest in joining Lucky13: Has good control of the map, not retards

From Toronto

Denied Get More gang experience and reapply in a week

In-Game Name: JAX
Age? Pls dont lie: 17 
Time Zone: pacific time zone 
Hours on arma 3: 1,300
Hours on asylum: 1,000
Previous Gangs: team berry
Are you financially stable: 500k
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank:no
Where did you find out about our gang: seeing you guys and helping some of you on server 5
What is you're interest in joining Lucky13: to be in a good gang again on server 5 
Do you have any other talents outside arma like coding, graphics designer: I am good with photoshop

7 hours ago, King said:

In-Game Name: King
Age? Pls dont lie: 13 but not a squeaker.
Time Zone: 
UTC-06:00
Hours on arma 3: 800
Hours on asylum: a litte over 760
Previous Gangs: Vendetta, Altis Curruptions yes thats how it was spelled, Reign.
Are you financially stable: Yes
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: No
Where did you find out about our gang: The domination on S5
What is you're interest in joining Lucky13: To have fun, Learn how you guys roll, Dominate Altis. 
Do you have any other talents outside arma like coding, graphics designer: No

Accepted For interview ts information will be private messaged

6 hours ago, JAX said:

In-Game Name: JAX
Age? Pls dont lie: 17 
Time Zone: pacific time zone 
Hours on arma 3: 1,300
Hours on asylum: 1,000
Previous Gangs: team berry
Are you financially stable: 500k
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank:no
Where did you find out about our gang: seeing you guys and helping some of you on server 5
What is you're interest in joining Lucky13: to be in a good gang again on server 5 
Do you have any other talents outside arma like coding, graphics designer: I am good with photoshop

Accepted For interview ts Information will be private messaged

• 2 weeks later...

In-Game Name: Issac

Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone

Hours on Arma 3: My profile says about 130 but my arma got revoked by steam and I had to rebuy it and I don't remember my hours from before.

Hours on Asylum: Basically all the hours I have in arma. I don't play on other servers.

Previous Gangs: Local Defence, it may not seem like a lot of experience but I know how turfs and cartels work and such.

Are you financially stable: Yes, but I recently spent a lot of my money on a house

Where did you find out about our gang: I am basically a dedicated server 5 player, so I see that you dominate the map most of the time, I have also done heroine runs under your protection.

What is your interest in joining Lucky13: I feel it is essential to be in a good gang on server 5 and why not join probably the best one on the server.

Do  you have any other talents outside arma like coding, graphics designer: Not at the moment besides the fact that I have owned and ran servers outside of arma, not very complex ones so probably not relevant. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my interview and I look forward to your decision.

22 minutes ago, Issac said:

In-Game Name: Issac

Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone

Hours on Arma 3: My profile says about 130 but my arma got revoked by steam and I had to rebuy it and I don't remember my hours from before.

Hours on Asylum: Basically all the hours I have in arma. I don't play on other servers.

Previous Gangs: Local Defence, it may not seem like a lot of experience but I know how turfs and cartels work and such.

Are you financially stable: Yes, but I recently spent a lot of my money on a house

Where did you find out about our gang: I am basically a dedicated server 5 player, so I see that you dominate the map most of the time, I have also done heroine runs under your protection.

What is your interest in joining Lucky13: I feel it is essential to be in a good gang on server 5 and why not join probably the best one on the server.

Do  you have any other talents outside arma like coding, graphics designer: Not at the moment besides the fact that I have owned and ran servers outside of arma, not very complex ones so probably not relevant. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my interview and I look forward to your decision.

This gang is no longer a thing, apply for the Infinite gang which is all the members from this.

In-Game Name: |£|Alex
Age? Pls dont lie: 15
Time Zone:
Hours on arma 3: (Old acc was hijacked, had arma 3)
Hours on asylum: 300
Previous Gangs: USSR Cell, Local defense
Are you financially stable: Yes 322K
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank:
Where did you find out about our gang: Doing drug runs with them, competing with them head to head for cartels/territories
What is you're interest in joining Lucky13: I want to be apart of a gang that is active, being lively instead of a couple members getting on only to mess around and accomplish nothing. From working with L13 before I can see that they're very organized with what they do. Instead of fighting l13 I'd rather join them and become a true member of something such as this gang.
Do you have any other talents outside arma like coding, graphics designer: No, I have future plans to learn coding.

Edited by |£| Alex