Virtual Inventory of you and your car!

I don't know about you guys but the virtual inventory is great but it could be better

The only thing i have a problem with virtual inventory is when your car or storage is almost full of ingredients but you still have small space for some more but your inventory contains more than the rest of the containers storage. You obviously can't double click your inventory ingredients and store them because the car/storage crate cant handle that specific amount. Why not update virtual inventory so when you double click your ingredients to fill in remianing space in your storage crate/car. it fills the rest of the space and gives any extra to you. The same concept i am talking about is already built in when players give each other too much items why not have it in crates/cars.

Sorry if i don't explain it very well, im bad at writing and this is kind of hard to explain

I for one would love to see this implemented somehow! An auto-swap inventory feature would be nice, where you have your inventory window open in your trunk, and you may drag and drop the items you would want to move around. You should be able to "lock" an item in your inventory for things you want to keep on you or in the trunk, then drag the next item and it wont swap locked items to make room for what you dropped in the trunk.

This would solve a lot of problems of having to drop items on the ground and juggle them around when we hit that last bit of space in our inventory to put everything in the trunk, and eliminate the risk of the item being wiped with the cleanup script.

And we could add an animation being played for the amount of inventory you swap/fill with, so if you're filling up your trunk with say 15 meth ingredients, it would take 5 seconds to load each ingredient and even batch move it all at once for a total of 15 secs.

The current system feels like placeholder and could just really use some love :D

Too bad dev's and admins are a bit busy right now