2x 3C's in Kalochori (1.9 Km METH, 790m BLACK MARKET, 1.6 Km NUCLEAR POWER PLANT)

Hi everyone, these 3C's have been incredibly valuable to me, but due to a change in my economic strategy and impending lack of time to spare on the server, I'm looking to let them go if someone offers me decent money for them.

It's 2 houses, both 3C's, that are right next to each other. Any offers to buy BOTH houses will be prioritized. Owning both is something to consider, as these houses provide an excellent landing pad on their combined roofs that can accommodate anything from a Mohawk to a Taru and HEMMT if you're a decent pilot, providing easy access to a whopping total of SIX CRATES of storage, all from the roof.

One has FULLY UPGRADED virtual and physical storage, and the other one has a FULLY UPGRADED virtual storage, while missing only one upgrade tier for physical storage.

There is also a garage within the compound, but I do not own it.

There is quite a bit of weapons and gear inside of both. Moving or leaving these items can be figured out later and will only marginally affect price (proportionally, anyway).

Please post your offers below, thank you.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett