I believe my character is bugged - Altis Life

Wasn't sure where to put this topic so i figured this was a reasonable spot to put it.

Ever since the new patch v 6.6.6 , I haven't been able to buy anything else from the general store other then a repair kit for $0. Nothing else shows up, even at gas stations. I also went and bought a 3rd crate for my house, however it gives me a message saying too many or can't place another container in this location. So i did a quick soft log, as i had just removed a stiller so i figured that was the problem. I get back into game and I try again, same message. It's a 150k house so I should be able to put 3 containers right? I had 2 crates and 1 stiller, removed the stiller and now i can't place another crate. So I thought maybe it'll fix itself on the next restart. So I head over to another house that I recently bought and had no crates in it. I go to place the storage crate inside the house, it gives the message saying a container had been placed in this house. I'm running around the house looking for the crate.. however I don't see it anywhere. Okay, maybe I gotta soft log for it to appear. I do a quick soft log, however the crate is still no where to be found.

So in other words, ever since the patch, I believe my character is bugged. However after the server came back up from the patch, the server went down saying "Mission Failed".. so maybe that's why I'm bugged or the server is bugged I don't know. I was also reading over side chat as other people were having either similar problems or the same problem. 

If screenshots are required, I can go back into game and do so.

Kind Regards,

GhostSniper