I am THE DosWolf okay?

DosWolf

Sir can you please explain what a "The DosWolf~" is for many players are wanting to know what powers you hold and if any skill is required then Sir please let me know what it is for I shall one day claim your body and have my 'pagan' army  if you will... to possess your mind and create an army that I can summon from the grave or alive at any time -

This only applies to those less fortunate and those who are wealthy , if not clean and a firm grasp of what life is, then you will be denied entrance from this eternal chaos and a free slot to join me in my brotherhood gang 

for we shall slay all of the dragons

the creatures will be so scared to leave the barricade that is shielding them from going outside into life, you will become numb and live off of trolls every single day

It will dry out your heart and make your last breaths tasteless. If poisonous creature you will burn in the fires of hell

Keep calm and chiev on for lord warship is always watching your ancients your kings and queens 

and above all is God where all life is contained into this magical living sphere of emotion and diabolical corruption you see my good sir our mind is connected to the onslaught part of the ball of life. 

ancient gods and ancient kings -.- They live and they love they try and essentially they die it all depends on what accomplishments you have achieved inside of real life. 

No man No Queen No human Being 

Unless the one who can clearly see with the eye that lies inside - See and be the dreams 

float around in bubbles and always be happy unless scared you'll be frowned upon with fear so stay near for the clicka clicka clown is around and he might go boom with a certain kind of Vest that was made by the best only a few of these will be owned in asylum 

shickashickasheetsheet

Edited by Freshlynsane
George likes this