Hello everyone im Coldtrates

Whats going on everyone, just wanted to introduce myself i'm coldtrates you may also see me playing under the name as Nitrate. I have been playing arma since when dayz mod first came out. I don't get to play as much much as i would like since I have a child and I work 12 hour 5 days a week as a correctional officer. You see alot of crazy things in the line of work that i do so honestly i mainly play this as a stress relief it gets my mind off of a lot of things.

hit me up if you wanna play.

Dextrix, IAmLegion, Mako and 1 other like this

ah you're here for fun asylum can be fun. just message a guy in kavala square and hide somewhere near him tell him he will die if he doesn't start singing he will start looking for you but he wont find you and when you send him another message saying it's his final chance he will get scared and start singing i remember doing this at night (in game night)

Just now, Sleepy said:

ah you're here for fun asylum can be fun. just message a guy in kavala square and hide somewhere near him tell him he will die if he doesn't start singing he will start looking for you but he wont find you and when you send him another message saying it's his final chance he will get scared and start singing i remember doing this at night (in game night)

Just stop...