my response to Liquids coach Jame^s

14 minutes ago, Crust said:

James is a great coach in my opinion. The guys just couldn't hang on for the wins.

James had to LIE to get his job...he's been called out numerous times regarding his coaching "credentials". 

He lied about coaching top 1.6 teams, and that got him the job with Liquid...a coach makes or breaks a team.

Kick nitr0, kick James, hire Seangares as coach and bring in Tarik and you have a top 5 team OVERNIGHT

With Seangares C9 went to finals, without Seangares C9 loses to ESEA open teams.  

Edited by epTic
27 minutes ago, epTic said:

James had to LIE to get his job...he's been called out numerous times regarding his coaching "credentials". 

He lied about coaching top 1.6 teams, and that got him the job with Liquid...a coach makes or breaks a team.

Kick nitr0, kick James, hire Seangares as coach and bring in Tarik and you have a top 5 team OVERNIGHT

With Seangares C9 went to finals, without Seangares C9 loses to ESEA open teams.  

I definitely agree to kick nitr0, kid played horrible in every game. If the price is right, I believe they could get Sean to coach but that would mean leaving Echo Fox obviously. . I really give props to Adren for coming back after being benched and showing people that he can play the game.

Edited by Crust
1 minute ago, Crust said:

I definitely agree to kick nitr0, kid played horrible in every game. If the price is right, I believe they could get Sean to coach but that would mean leaving Echo Fox obviously. I don't really see Echo Fox going to the pro scene. I really give props to Adren for coming back after being benched and showing people that he can play the game.

The problem isn't that Adren can't play...the problem is that Adren cannot play under high pressure situations. 

He choked against LG, and he's been unreliable for fucking ages. Koosta can hit every shot that Adren can hit and more, and performs well under the clutch. 

Sean left C9 because he was tired of having to manage the retards, he would carefully construct game plans only for the players to completely disregard him and ignore his calls leading to him getting burned out, joined Echofox because he still wanted to complete, but got tired of the grinding travel.

If being a coach is fun and you love it, you're gonna love traveling...but if you have to constantly control 2 potheads, a roided up monkey, and a 18 year old kid with attitude problems, it's gonna get tiresome fast. 

2 minutes ago, epTic said:

The problem isn't that Adren can't play...the problem is that Adren cannot play under high pressure situations. 

He choked against LG, and he's been unreliable for fucking ages. Koosta can hit every shot that Adren can hit and more, and performs well under the clutch. 

Sean left C9 because he was tired of having to manage the retards, he would carefully construct game plans only for the players to completely disregard him and ignore his calls leading to him getting burned out, joined Echofox because he still wanted to complete, but got tired of the grinding travel.

If being a coach is fun and you love it, you're gonna love traveling...but if you have to constantly control 2 potheads, a roided up monkey, and a 18 year old kid with attitude problems, it's gonna get tiresome fast. 

Yeah after that ass beating against G2 on Dust II, I wouldn't want to be on C9 too lol. I never seen Koosta play with Liquid so we shall see for the next Major. Atleast they got the legendary status for the next Major. Hopefully they can pull out to the finals on the next one.

1 minute ago, Crust said:

Yeah after that ass beating against G2 on Dust II, I wouldn't want to be on C9 too lol. I never seen Koosta play with Liquid so we shall see for the next Major. Atleast they got the legendary status for the next Major. Hopefully they can pull out to the finals on the next one.

Koostas rating is 1.12, Adrens is 0.98 

Koostas stats are way more impressive once you see what his setup is for playing online tournaments...

NcBWTCa.jpg

He dropped 40 against Luminosity 8 months ago including a fuckload of vacworthy flicks. 

Edited by epTic
Alex:) likes this