Remove 4x4 Buggy from Server 6

I know we all love the buggy, I even have 2 myself but the more I play server 6 the more I realize how over powered it is. The vehicle can tank through trees(small ones) and fences at ok speeds but the biggest thing for me is how easy it is to offroad with little to no consequences, even if you dont know where you're going because the thing is a tank.
I feel that if the buggy was taken out this would force more situations to be dealt with then ran away from,

also the buggy is stupid easy to escape cops in, even if they have their own buggy (only corporals and above can get), this would give cops more incentive to play and boost the server population.

There is plenty of cars on the server so even if its gone there are plenty of other vehicles to fill the void or at least nerf the buggys wheels(you can jump a mountain and live in that thing.)

Hubschrauber likes this

I agreeif it weren't for the buggy and the crazy jumps , driving from Sydney to rebel  or anywhere else for that matter would be cancer.. the buggy is fine just needs to be adopted to a form of pursuit, I don't have much problems because u need to out smart them in the city and predict their moves in the open , theres only so many places they can go or would even want to go , the buggy crashes all the time but keep it in mind that it is a sand vehicle made specifically for dunes. so hence rolling with no problems. I wouldnt mind seeing a railcar for the dunes aswell. they fixed the cop load outs , and some prices, I think some location could be more spread apart but overall I love it and everyone who plays on it does. its great we just need the support from the other servers we are all the asylum family and to me they are all the same just personal pref is all.

IoniyK likes this
12 hours ago, Dezzo said:

i dont play server 6 cause my computer would explode but i can tell you thats how 4x4's are supposed to operate if you've never driven one irl :kappa:

If you haven't played on server 6, just don't even start talking about this serious issue. It might not sound bad for you but really, it's like an armored SUV from Arma 2. Tyre can take more than 2 mags of 9mm, it's cheap, great turning speed, fast, good off-road, etcs.