Crafting : Rubber Suggestions

Should we implement these changes into our current crafting system?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should we implement these changes into our current crafting system?

• Yes
    • No

Currently, Asylum’s market is based on Supply and Demand. It would be nice if there was supply. There is almost no one currently making vehicles for the market which leaves us with high demand and low supply. This leaves inflated prices of vehicles on the market.

In my opinion Rubber is the issue. As we all know, making rubber is a pain in the ass. The amount of time it takes is absurd. There is currently 1 way you can currently make it. We should diversify our options on this.

Option 1: Increase Yield

Per run, you get approximately 3 rubber and 6-10 oil. Now for a run that takes you 15-20 minutes, this amount of material is not worth it. People a- Rather but it off someone else; b- Just buy the Vehicle off the market. All I suggest is a Yield increase of rubber and oil by a margin of at least 50%: make it worth the while.

Option 2: Make Oil Cartel more beneficial

Currently, oil cartel takes a margin of what people process. I think oil cartel should be based on the other cartels. It should gradually create rubber (1 per 10 minutes). Now, this would a- Finally give incentive to fight for oil cartel; b- Make it worth your while to capture it.

Now if this is put in place, there would need to be fixes to the current oil cartel. It is impossible to try to defend the cartel while its being captured. In fact, there is a location in the tower where you can shoot down on the enemy but they can’t shoot up.

Option 3: A new way to create Rubber

In real life, rubber is extracted from a tree in a white liquid form similar to liquid latex. It is then processed and turned into rubber.

What is suggest is a way to do so. We collect the latex at a area with a decent amount of tree with a new item called a Extractor. When you extract material from the trees, you get liquid latex. After doing so, you go to mineral processing and process this latex which turns into rubber.

When I suggested this idea, it got a lot of positive responses. Its location was deemed too near meth lab and should be moved up towards the north of the island.

For more information on this cf this link:

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13081-making-rubber/

Edited by Bersabee
Vash and deadshot90 like this

Option 3: A new way to create Rubber

In real life, rubber is extracted from a tree in a white liquid form similar to liquid latex. It is then processed and turned into rubber.

What is suggest is a way to do so. We collect the latex at a area with a decent amount of tree with a new item called a Extractor. When you extract material from the trees, you get liquid latex. After doing so, you go to mineral processing and process this latex which turns into rubber.

When I suggested this idea, it got a lot of positive responses. Its location was deemed too near meth lab and should be moved up towards the north of the island.

+1

AXE = Lumber
Extractor = Latex ------ Processing ----- Rubber

Edited by Legendary Cifunds