Hi boys

Hello, i played altis life on other server for few months now im banned and im checking out other servers, this one looks nice, my ign is Pudliszki, this server is so diffrent from the one i used to play so i have few questiions, how much costs standard gear? and what gear is considered standard? 6.5's or higher? also what should i do to make money? something somewhat safe (nothing is safe i guess) and that pays well?

28 minutes ago, TwinCities said:

Go ahed and take a look into this two links, you will find them helpful

the guides show most illegal money making, is legal actually worth it? on server i was playing cops were at your ass 24/7 so you had to do legal tbf i did few weed runs with offroad now im saving for truck boxer and maybe i will switch to heroin or something also is there anyway to gather faster than walking to weed and picking it up? it takes forever lol

3 minutes ago, Pudliszki said:

the guides show most illegal money making, is legal actually worth it? on server i was playing cops were at your ass 24/7 so you had to do legal tbf i did few weed runs with offroad now im saving for truck boxer and maybe i will switch to heroin or something also is there anyway to gather faster than walking to weed and picking it up? it takes forever lol

Most of the drugs are gather in this way, tehe only one that you can gather while running is te cocaine in the cocaine field. The only legal (for me) that is worth is excavation or Diamonds (I prefer Wreck Excavation) If you go on the Guides Forum you will fund a lot of Stuff that can help you getting started into Asylum

I forgot to link you the rules. here they are 

Just now, TwinCities said:

Most of the drugs are gather in this way, tehe only one that you can gather while running is te cocaine in the cocaine field. The only legal (for me) that is worth is excavation or Diamonds (I prefer Wreck Excavation) If you go on the Guides Forum you will fund a lot of Stuff that can help you getting started into Asylum

I forgot to link you the rules. here they are 

haha i know the rules, by the way how much money should i get before getting into rebel stuff? big guns n shit 40k? also is there a way to roleplay with cops weed for example or cocaine? so they wont seize it etc?

40 minutes ago, Pudliszki said:

shows the top four methods of making money..... 2 are illegal , 2 are legal.... 50%. You could also run vermins which is legal and i heard is pretty good.

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

shows the top four methods of making money..... 2 are illegal , 2 are legal.... 50%. You could also run vermins which is legal and i heard is pretty good.

also heard vermin runs are good but i need to do math and calculate how much of each i need to get :v also where do i get iron? i guess quarry but it makes diffrence if i will go to higher tier/low/medium tier? like can iron drop only from medium tier for example?

Just now, Pudliszki said:

also heard vermin runs are good but i need to do math and calculate how much of each i need to get :v also where do i get iron? i guess quarry but it makes diffrence if i will go to higher tier/low/medium tier? like can iron drop only from medium tier for example?

You would go to the medium yield because without the gem talents the chances of you getting iron is a good chance. It is also near the salt mines which are the other ingredient required to make the vermin. (All mines drop ore but the kind they drop most frequent, dont go to any mine except medium for the most part). As for the math on the inventory space Ill be honest I have no idea - a trial and error never hurts or someone can quote me and tell you the specifics. If i had to make a logical guess i would say iron weights 2 space and salt weighs 1

Chase likes this
29 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

You would go to the medium yield because without the gem talents the chances of you getting iron is a good chance. It is also near the salt mines which are the other ingredient required to make the vermin. (All mines drop ore but the kind they drop most frequent, dont go to any mine except medium for the most part). As for the math on the inventory space Ill be honest I have no idea - a trial and error never hurts or someone can quote me and tell you the specifics. If i had to make a logical guess i would say iron weights 2 space and salt weighs 1

i saw a guide with weight of it, 1 vermin is 51, not sure if its correct but doesnt hurt to try later