Hey, I'm Timmy

timmyyy

Well i started properly playing this server on like tuesday, and i kind of like it. I am hoping to get more information about the server here, like what are the cartels, how do you get money from them and are they worth fighting over? Also the gangs, is there alot of robberies and what's the most material or drug that get's robbed. Also i would like to know the powerful gangs on the server or the biggest and ones worth putting apps for. I am also here to tell you about my self, i am from the UK and have alot of experience in Arma 3, i have 2200+ hours on the game and have been playing it for around one year and 2 months (I know it's sad).

Thank you for reading, i hope to see you all on the server! 

-Timmy 

Hey! Welcome to Asylum :) About the gangs there are different ones for different servers I recommend starting out and meeting people and if you find really good people that you enjoy playing with, then it could help you decide what gangs you should join. Also the amount of robberies, banks, feds and prison breaks depend on what time you play who's on and the server you're playing on. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions you could always contact me. 

william likes this