Hello, New Here

Hi I'm Ty but my Arma 3 Character's name is Winston Hoskins. I just started the game and was checking out some of the stuff. I didn't really know what to do so far so I was occupied checking out the stuff to unlock and work forward to. I was unfortunately kicked for not responding or something. I'm hoping I'm not kicked for good. anyways I'm happy to be apart of the community and can't wait to start playing again. if you see me in game feel free to say hi. I probably wont remember but I will be friendly about it :) 

Hi Winston make sure that you read the rules and guidelines before playing on this server

Also if you want to know how to make money please go and check out the guides to making money I suggest gun runs or excavating for beginning players

Also if you want to do something more advanced try making alchohol

I hope you have fun Playing Asylum and would like to welcome you to the community

Murdoc Fluxes likes this

Welcome to Asylum.  That kick message is typically associated with steam connection dropping or loss of internet, not an admin ban.

To get started, I'd recommend reading the rules and guidelines of the server before jumping right in.

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/29-game-play-rules/

To start off, I'd recommend picking peaches on your quadbike until you get enough money to purchase an offroad truck and use that to mine diamonds.  

Enjoy your time.

Edit: Stereo beat me to it by seconds ;P

Edited by iFox
Jamal, Murdoc Fluxes and Eric916 like this