100k Xmas Gift To All Asylum Residents

I suggest the devs/admins deposit 100k in everyone's bank account as like a Christmas present' date=' or Hanuka if that's what you fancy. This will actually [i']increase RP because we will all be excited and get to go shopping together.

How about you have to get handed the 100k by admin in kavala square and have a maze set up you must run through to get to atm before RDMed

I suggest the devs/admins deposit 100k in everyone's bank account as like a Christmas present' date=' or Hanuka if that's what you fancy. This will actually [i']increase RP because we will all be excited and get to go shopping together.

How about you have to get handed the 100k by admin in kavala square and have a maze set up you must run through to get to atm before RDMed

Lets buy some concrete barriers and make this happen.

Give them dirty money and make them run through Kavala to a special vendor at the square who will transform it and also deposite the money. And have the APD murder them on their way there... 5k per Kill for every APD member \o/