Battlefield 5 reveal

21 minutes ago, Infamy said:

Blowing up the cod pic has promised my purchase even if it sucks shit.

Can't find this on Youtube, but I thought it was fucking hilarious

2 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

I hope to god it's WW2.

I'm hoping for a modern setting, no future or near future bullshit.  I'd settle for a fictional cold war setting or Vietnam, i'm just not a huge fan of WW2 games.   

33 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

Apparently it's going to be set in a WW1 Setting but using an alternative timeline. I guess this could work since they got the old school feel but they have a lot more freedom with locations/Vehicles/Weapons etc.

29 minutes ago, L1on said:

I read somewhere that its going to be ww1

I'm having a hard time believing it, I heard about those leaks early on and I personally can't see that actually being the case.  Unfortunately, I think Battlefield 5 will probably be futuristic.

5 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I'm having a hard time believing it, I heard about those leaks early on and I personally can't see that actually being the case.  Unfortunately, I think Battlefield 5 will probably be futuristic.

No, it'd be bad for battlefield to do that at this point,  they'very always done their best to keep it modern so if anything they'll give backwards since most futuristic games end up being shitty as seen before with a majority of the futuristic fps being released.

Edited by L1on
2 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Can't find this on Youtube, but I thought it was fucking hilarious

I'm hoping for a modern setting, no future or near future bullshit.  I'd settle for a fictional cold war setting or Vietnam, i'm just not a huge fan of WW2 games.   

Watching those 2 die was the single most horrifying experiance in my Shooter Carreer,My hate for shepard was real,I greatly enjoyed sticking that knife in his face.

I always enjoyed Vietnam games.

Edited by Infamy