Server 4 - Issue

It is becoming a more frequent event now and I'm sure if you play server 4 you already know.

Everyone in the server dies and their vehicles explode but about a week ago was the 1st time I ever experience anything like that in Asylum.

I know for a fact that "George Lopaz" said a couple times that we will all die before everyone in the server died.

I don't understand the battle eye message or if its really disabled and this is why its happening. I know it happened before the message so

it might not have anything to do with it. Some people got perma banned recently and they are probably salty as fucks or I might be talking out of my ass.

Either way!

A little Art from one of our members to enjoy

Su6IQxt.jpg?1

Thanks "Sammy" you the man.. I love the bucket ..lol

Edited by Manolo

what the hell is wrong with you americans, why does everything have to be big. big car, alligator as big as a truck & humans as big as a monster truck. what's wrong with drawing a nice flower, a rainbow and a butterfly. as for the servers asylum made some items donate-to-use and Bohemia didn't like that anymore so they did their thing. meaning that with BE disabled anyone can be scripting without an issue. 

1 hour ago, Sleepy said:

what the hell is wrong with you americans, why does everything have to be big. big car, alligator as big as a truck & humans as big as a monster truck. what's wrong with drawing a nice flower, a rainbow and a butterfly. as for the servers asylum made some items donate-to-use and Bohemia didn't like that anymore so they did their thing. meaning that with BE disabled anyone can be scripting without an issue. 

Sammy is Canadian and I think they are starting to think like us...

Can the asylum server survive with out BE?

On 5/12/2016 at 2:19 AM, Manolo said:

I don't understand the battle eye message or if its really disabled and this is why its happening. I know it happened before the message so

Battleye is enabled the message is still up tho for some unknown reason BE/BI issue more than likely