Suggestions: Medic overhaul

I actually haven't played Medic before but I've seen and heard a lot of feedback how it operates and I think there should be massive changes in order for medics to have a significant role in the community.

My suggestions would be

1. Make Medic a white list system. So there is less trolls blowing shit up or rdming people etc or flying right up to people requesting and then drive away i.e. Trolling etc

2. Give the Medics more incentive e.g. more money or something to make Medic worth while.

3. If someone requests a medic only the medic(no cops/civs at all) can revive unless there is no medics on the server, then anyone can revive. (I don't know if this might be too complicated to code) but it would be good for the medics also.

Edited by NomaKasd
20 minutes ago, Scofield said:

If you've ever played Olympus their medic slots are pretty damn good. Would love to see something like this implemented

Try playing on that server for a week and then tell me how the medics are. Defibs are nice because you don't have to wait 10+ minutes to get revived after you get arma'd. And when the servers are full (rarely) you can wait up to 20-30 minutes to get revived. Also when you deny them from reviving someone you just shot, they will probably take even more time just to revive you if they choose at all to do so.

50 minutes ago, NomaKasd said:

1. Make Medic a white list system. So there is less trolls blowing shit up or rdming people etc or flying right up to people requesting and then drive away i.e. Trolling etc

This isn't going to happen. No admins want to sit around and have to keep watch on all these medics, to make sure that they are following all the rules that would have to be implemented. I would openly volunteer to make sure that these whitelisted medics were doing the right shit and not breaking the rules. 

The idea (proposed over & over) might be applied in the soon future as we have more devs now and it could really be a thing but the idea about being medic isn't it with rules, it makes it boring, it's those random moments than anyone can have without having to follow a policy that doesn't allow that faction that sort of thing i.e whitelisting will kill the faction and make as equal as the apd. you have to remember that the more restrictions you put the less fun it will be.