Arma 3 EXILE-edited

10 hours ago, Axe said:

SPMG + Cyrus. Clearly very hard weapons to use. Its not like they require headshots or anything.... 

:kappa: 

On a second note, doesnt Exile have their own forums?

:kappa: 

Y so toxic axe he wants to share his gameplay i enjoyed it there are some mods without weapons like the SPMG or Navid I agree server 6 should be exile but there would have to be like a vote on which map I play on chernarus

3 hours ago, Chase said:

Y so toxic axe he wants to share his gameplay i enjoyed it there are some mods without weapons like the SPMG or Navid I agree server 6 should be exile but there would have to be like a vote on which map I play on chernarus

3 hours ago, Chase said:

Why are you so toxic Axe. He wants to share his gameplay. I enjoyed it; there are some mods without weapons like the SPMG or Navid. I agree server six should be exile, but there would have to be like a vote on which map. I play on chernarus

FTFY

You lack the ability to properly integrate even the slightest bit of grammar into your response. 

I have an aneurysm reading it every time. 

Thus it means literally nothing to me. 

Edited by Axe

If you have an aneurysm, every time, you should definitely seek medical attention. It is not something to be taken lightly.

Look for some of these symptoms:

• A droopy eyelid
  • Double vision or other changes in vision
  • Pain above or behind the eye
  • A dilated pupil
  • Numbness or weakness on one side of the face or body

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/brainaneurysm.html

Edited by Mook

I understand... I should have posted the entirety of that clip, but it would have taken up half of the video! There was more to it. Thank you for the criticism though, I am trying to build up a channel, and will take any opinions i can get.

Edited by Mook

Clip #

1.) MP5A5
  2.) 1911
  3.) Mar 10
  4.) Mar 10
  5.) Mar 10
  6.) Mounted 7.62
  7.) Mar 10
  8.) MP5A5
  9.) CZ 550
 10.) The only SPMG in the video, and it was a clip my friend sent me to add into the video
 11.) The only Cyrus in the video, of which my friend also sent to me to edit in
 12.) Mounted 50 Calibur
 13.) Mar 10
 14.) AK-47
 15.) Taurus Tracker Model 455
 16.) AK-47
 17.) AK-47
 18.) Sa-58

Literally 11 percent of my video used the weapons that were, "Clearly very hard weapons to use", as stated in your comment. Just thought I would FTFY

3 hours ago, Mook said:

Clip #

1.) MP5A5
  2.) 1911
  3.) Mar 10
  4.) Mar 10
  5.) Mar 10
  6.) Mounted 7.62
  7.) Mar 10
  8.) MP5A5
  9.) CZ 550
 10.) The only SPMG in the video, and it was a clip my friend sent me to add into the video
 11.) The only Cyrus in the video, of which my friend also sent to me to edit in
 12.) Mounted 50 Calibur
 13.) Mar 10
 14.) AK-47
 15.) Taurus Tracker Model 455
 16.) AK-47
 17.) AK-47
 18.) Sa-58

Literally 11 percent of my video used the weapons that were, "Clearly very hard weapons to use", as stated in your comment. Just thought I would FTFY

get em mook