Removed after joining.

Matt5526

Greets. I keep getting taken back to the server menu every time I select a position within the civilian list on any asylum server. The game loads and I'm given the green light however when it loads and is about to prepare for play I'm taken back to the server menu. ? Thoughts?

Just now, Matt5526 said:

Greets. I keep getting taken back to the server menu every time I select a position within the civilian list on any asylum server. The game loads and I'm given the green light however when it loads and is about to prepare for play I'm taken back to the server menu. ? Thoughts?

Try restarting Arma.

Just now, Matt5526 said:

Yes, seems to be the easiest fix to things these days. :P thanks a lot. I will do this.

BI has this terrible thing where you download a new mission file and it wont load without a restart sometimes.  All you can do is shake your head and wonder why its still a thing after a year.

I haven't played in a year...Was really anticipated to play again on this server as I always saw it in the later years. Packed with players. It was the ping that put me off and desync is notorious in Arma. It worked btw. No, no mods etc. Vanilla. Thank you for the swift assistance. :)

HotWings likes this