7 minutes ago, O/|/|3GA said:

On a real note, how do you EU guys feel about Brexit?? 

I think it is an okay move in all honesty. Im not racist or anything along those lines however i feel like a lot of people dont look into why we left and just go with the old excuse 'Racist' or 'Scared they take our jobs' It will all level out eventually and personally think it is a good move.

1 hour ago, O/|/|3GA said:

I couldn't seem to find any information as to why Britain voted to leave for myself.

Well just shit like:

We are the 5th most economically stable country.

We had to pay £350million a week for 'Free trading'

The EU has something like 28 counties in them and all laws go through the EU, therefor rules in some parts of Turkey have to apply to the UK.

We dont elect the people who decide the laws and our voice doesnt matter, therefor corruption happens.

The EU treated its poorer countries as a scapegoat during the refugee crisis. The EU said that they would pay turkey 4 billion to hold all of the refuges and not allow them to move from turkey. 

Things like this made me think leaving was a good idea

/|/|0T4RD likes this

I think Britain did themselves good by voting to leave the EU. I support it, I like the idea, especially since a huge chunk of their citizens have come from foreign countries and now they have a chance to put that to a stop. I don't like the idea that I know some American states will be pursuing that, and I hope it won't succeed because it will most likely cause civil war within our region and that opens doors for foreign invasion; which in turn will spark WWIII and the chain reaction won't stop there. :shrug: