League ranked

Tiefman

Fuck league, fuck that game and everything about it. I'll grind and carry, win 80% of my games. Then riot will be like.....fuck this guy I'm going to throw some window licking glue bags at him then I'll lose 15 games in a row because I'll have a team full of prostate sucking dog fuckers

Virrx likes this
10 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

Fuck league, fuck that game and everything about it. I'll grind and carry, win 80% of my games. Then riot will be like.....fuck this guy I'm going to throw some window licking glue bags at him then I'll lose 15 games in a row because I'll have a team full of prostate sucking dog fuckers

200.gif

23 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

uhhmm oaky

33 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

Dont solo in ranked. Ever.