Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank:

What is you're interest in joining Bushmin Inc:

In-Game Name: Youngest Troll

Age? Pls dont lie: 15 almost 16 in a week

Time Zone: PST

Hours on arma 3: 1420

Hours on asylum: 500

Are you financially stable: yes I'm money capped

Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: No fuck the police coming straight from the underground

What is you're interest in joining Bushmin Inc: I'm looking for a good troll gang to roll with and Dark Horse Milatary already has to many.

In-Game Name: Youngest Troll

Age? Pls dont lie: 15 almost 16 in a week

Time Zone: PST

Hours on arma 3: 1420

Hours on asylum: 500

Are you financially stable: yes I'm money capped

Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: No fuck the police coming straight from the underground

What is you're interest in joining Bushmin Inc: I'm looking for a good troll gang to roll with and Dark Horse Milatary already has to many.

Aceepted

• 1 month later...

In-Game Name: Shane

Age? Pls dont lie: 24

me Zone: pacific

Hours on arma 3: 406

Hours on asylum: Roughly 350

Are you financially stable: Yea 100,000 currently and I try to keep around that much or more in there at all times.

Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank:i was apart of apd as a deputy. Stop playing as a cop in Sept

What is you're interest in joining Bushmin Inc: Looking for a group to roll around with together. Support and have each other backs in whatever the task is. Such as robbing or doing runs or just security in general. I'm not new to asylum but seems like this gang can turn out really great for me.

Are you financially stable: Yea 100,000 currently and I try to keep around that much or more in there at all times.

Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank:i was apart of apd as a deputy. Stop playing as a cop in Sept

What is you're interest in joining Bushmin Inc: Looking for a group to roll around with together. Support and have each other backs in whatever the task is. Such as robbing or doing runs or just security in general. I'm not new to asylum but seems like this gang can turn out really great for me.