Thuggin

Point & case, the video you linked to, isn't even the owner....

XWbxEyd.png

I don't know if you want to continue monetizing videos, without being hindered by youtubes strict policies they put on accounts that violent their copyright policy, but if you do, i'd change the music... Otherwise, not only will you not have the rights to the ad revenue generated (which defeats the purpose of ads in the first place) but youtube will put locks on your account, and you won't receive certain benefits...  

otherwise good montage xD

2 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Point & case, the video you linked to, isn't even the owner....

XWbxEyd.png

I don't know if you want to continue monetizing videos, without being hindered by youtubes strict policies they put on accounts that violent their copyright policy, but if you do, i'd change the music... Otherwise, not only will you not have the rights to the ad revenue generated (which defeats the purpose of ads in the first place) but youtube will put locks on your account, and you won't receive certain benefits...  

otherwise good montage xD

what are you talking about I don't make money from this I'm not advertising anything

Alex:) likes this
2 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

really? odd, youtube doesn't normally put ads on videos that aren't monetized

Do you know how bad youtubes copyright policy is?   I can find any video I want, take ownership of it, and earn ad revenue off of it until the original owners put in a claim like I did.  Then they simply transfer ownership again, no repercussions.

36 minutes ago, AceDread said:

Do you know how bad youtubes copyright policy is?   I can find any video I want, take ownership of it, and earn ad revenue off of it until the original owners put in a claim like I did.  Then they simply transfer ownership again, no repercussions.

yes, as a regular youtuber/partner, i agree, i could rant on for pages over their contradictory and broad policy...

AceDread likes this
56 minutes ago, AceDread said:

literally, people are getting videos taken down for trolls running beside them in game and playing 50 cent or w/e....Lmfao, like what the fuck youtube? wat is that shit?