Something to show who is part of a group attacking.

Would like to see something that can show people part of the group, since so many times we are fighting rebels in a city and get shot from someone not tagged or anything. Something like this will break down on Rdm reports and help overall. Something like a small shape and color or anything. What do you guys think ?

How about each group made is given a colour and anyone in the group has there name above their head that colour?

My 2 cents to improving this idea: If you shoot/restrain someone who is part of a group or gang, anyone in their group or gang currently online will have their names switched to red as if you were in a war with them for the next five minutes/until you die if within five minutes. IMO this wouldn't really help too much because in my experience the only time red tags help in wars is when the enemy has no idea where you are because you still have to tilda key them if they are at a distance or peaking through windows etc to check if their name is red and half the time the tilda key doesn't properly work causing your death because you couldn't identify the enemy in time.

My 2 cents to improving this idea: If you shoot/restrain someone who is part of a group or gang' date=' anyone in their group or gang currently online will have their names switched to red as if you were in a war with them for the next five minutes/until you die if within five minutes. IMO this wouldn't really help too much because in my experience the only time red tags help in wars is when the enemy has no idea where you are because you still have to tilda key them if they are at a distance or peaking through windows etc to check if their name is red and half the time the tilda key doesn't properly work causing your death because you couldn't identify the enemy in time.[/quote']

This would still stop it, and people couldn't come up with excuses. +1