Prison break Feedback and Suggestion

I will like to change a rule about Prison break

Right Now we all know the prison break rule is :

Prison (During prison breaks only) - The island, bridge and the area up to the main road, this does not include Pyrgos police HQ

But Gas station is way different :

Gas Station (During a robbery only) – Range: Vicinity around the gas station. Only applies to engaging civs who pose a threat(armed). Civs who don't pose a threat(unarmed) require roleplay

The Feedback from it is at : http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/forum/asylum-altis-life/suggestions-and-feedback/15971-killing-released-prisoners/page2

Theres a problem with Prison break which is someone is outside of the prison break AFK or just got out of Jail and get killed once a prison break starts the Rule apply immediatly which is above which makes the island around the prison a red zone which is a RDM free zone.

Why did i pick the gas Station rule? because it is most understandable rule which is if the person is unarmed like at prison they need to require roleplay but with the rule we got... it just stupid. Situation : someone is at prison in the front AFK, i will start a prison break to kill him and quell it and go away. so it makes the island RDM free zone. so I would like to change the Prison break rule to fuse with the gas station.

like this : Prison (During prison breaks only) - Only applies to engaging civs who pose a threat(armed) and Police Officers. Civs who don't pose a threat(unarmed) require roleplay. The island, bridge and the area up to the main road, this does not include Pyrgos police HQ.

I was to make another Rule for killing the escaped prisoner for he can respawn but i know people will cry at it but i will write it anyway

(included for PB rule) Person who kill an unarmed person, including the escaping prisoner can be sanctioned - But only Admin can accept or deny

Dont make flame wars in it

Please let me know what you think

Remember this is a Suggestion and Feedback!