Text RP to police

Hello

I just wanted to clarify this. If there is cops at Kavala square for example and I send a text message to one of them asking him and his cop buddy to put his hands up under 10 seconds or I shoot and he does not can I shoot him or it's not initiated? I saw a post about this but I haven't played for like a year or so so I'm not sure.

Thanks for clarification

Just as long as you give them an ultimatum in your text, i.e., "Hands up or Die, Piggy" (Also, 10 seconds is way too long)

If the cop doesn't communicate to his fellow officers that he just received a threatening text then fuck 'em.

I've seen cops patrolling in the same town yet they decide to separate into different channels, usually a couple thirsty piggies crowding around a grill in the undercover channel.

MidnightNarwhal and Flashpoint like this
19 minutes ago, Kettles said:

Just as long as you give them an ultimatum in your text, i.e., "Hands up or Die, Piggy" (Also, 10 seconds is way too long)

If the cop doesn't communicate to his fellow officers that he just received a threatening text then fuck 'em.

I've seen cops patrolling in the same town yet they decide to separate into different channels, usually a couple thirsty piggies crowding around a grill in the undercover channel.

i heard asylum cop channels are a great way to meet your future wife