lol calls us rats while I haven't seen you once at a cartel I can't speak for the rest of your gang but you and signal are literal garbage go crawl under the rocks you guys came from

not salty about the suicide vest gg on that, just retarded how you called us rats 

1 minute ago, Terminates said:

lol calls us rats while I haven't seen you once at a cartel I can't speak for the rest of your gang but you and signal are literal garbage go crawl under the rocks you guys came from

not salty about the suicide vest gg on that, just retarded how you called us rats 

say it to everyone, was all in good fun I rarely play civ was just bored man stop complaining it was funny 

4 minutes ago, ~ Mike ~ said:

say it to everyone, was all in good fun I rarely play civ was just bored man stop complaining it was funny 

why would I say it to everyone if the only people who talk shit is either you or signal we never talk shit to any of the gangs we fight even if we win a fight or if we lose one  

and calling people "rats" is not in good fun but what ever 

2 minutes ago, Terminates said:

why would I say it to everyone if the only people who talk shit is either you or signal we never talk shit to any of the gangs we fight even if we win a fight or if we lose one  

and calling people "rats" is not in good fun but what ever 

only reason i vested is because you guys had someone camping that rebel all day when none of yous were on