Clout Gang recruitment [S1]

Clout Gang

Clout Gang is a (S1) gang that does what ever it takes to get Clout. Weather that be killing and/or taking cops hostage, big drug runs, fighting other gangs, and more. We believe in some what deep RP. We own and do things as a group, and if it is possible will always make an attempt to help other gang members with any situation.

Copy and paste format on here or pm me it. If you want to learn more pm me:)

Requirments

Don't complain every time you die to us or side chat. Don't blame everybody for breaking rules to us or side chat and don't threaten to report if you aren't going to report ;)

Be able to support yourself

Be a team player an make attempts to help fellow gang members if needed.

Be at least decent in gunfights/with a gun

Format

Age?

Do you have a mic?

How much money do you have in the bank?

Have you ever been in a different gang? if so why aren't you in it now?

What do you have to offer as in what talents do you have learned (medic talents, bank robbing talents, etc.) and what do you own?

Edited by Kaif Trump

You got Clout? I have no Idea

How much money do you have in the bank? 35K :/ but can suport my self

Have you ever been in a different gang? and why aren't you in it now? Never been in a gang

What do you have to offer as in what talents do you have learned (medic talents, bank robbing talents, etc.) and what do you own? I have Excavator, Intimidating, First Aid C, nourished, Twaker, and 1 more

• 2 weeks later...

You got Clout?

Jus tk 12 hostage,made the feds transfer 50k in my pocket nd turned some nigga named Jojo into a pack 9x  on S1 for lyin to my fac  saying "dude i dont fucking know what BDK is .... or tooka.. what the fuck do you what"  

150k but i flipp around 4-5 keys so im steady makin 100k a day

Have you ever been in a different gang? and why aren't you in it now? 

I role wit some BDs rn on S1 but nah not really in a gang

What do you have to offer as in what talents do you have learned (medic talents, bank robbing talents, etc.) and what do you own?

All medic talents, rebel talents, GTA talents and lincenses for trucks + other shit idk

I own a traphouse outside of kavala and a bando in Donor. 

7 hours ago, VVhole said:

You got Clout?

Jus tk 12 hostage,made the feds transfer 50k in my pocket nd turned some nigga named Jojo into a pack 9x  on S1 for lyin to my fac  saying "dude i dont fucking know what BDK is .... or tooka.. what the fuck do you what"  

150k but i flipp around 4-5 keys so im steady makin 100k a day

Have you ever been in a different gang? and why aren't you in it now? 

I role wit some BDs rn on S1 but nah not really in a gang

All medic talents, rebel talents, GTA talents and lincenses for trucks + other shit idk

I own a traphouse outside of kavala and a bando in Donor. 

accepted, is your in game name VVhole?

9 hours ago, Kaif Trump said:

accepted, is your in game name VVhole?

jus joined the black disciples, leader always has max money cap, 2 houses full of large storage containers with rebel gear and everything.

also they gang as fuck b, the leader really think he rondonumba9 :lol::lol: sht has me dead

Edited by VVhole
On 9/5/2016 at 10:05 PM, VVhole said:

jus joined the black disciples, leader always has max money cap, 2 houses full of large storage containers with rebel gear and everything.

also they gang as fuck b, the leader really think he rondonumba9 :lol::lol: sht has me dead

sad

Edited by Kaif Trump