A Few Suggestions

5 minutes ago, Nyanch said:

REALISTIC CRIME SYSTEM

If I kill a man and nobody was around to hear the gunshot or witness it, why the hell should I get +5K to my bounty? Makes literally no sense, in my opinion.

In Asylum Altis Life @Paratus and @bamf were able to design technology that is all around the island and using sound and face recognition and other shit like that to know who committed the crime and when. The only thing we need cops for is try to prevent the crime before it happens or to understand why they did it.

1 minute ago, Google™ said:

In Asylum Altis Life @Paratus and @bamf were able to design technology that is all around the island and using sound and face recognition and other shit like that to know who committed the crime and when. The only thing we need cops for is try to prevent the crime before it happens or to understand why they did it.

So, even a heavily forested area in the middle of nowhere has stuff like that? Damn, that's some NSA shit. Then how come I don't get a bounty or cops alerted if I kill a dog or turtle?

Edited by Nyanch
4 minutes ago, Google™ said:

Yep, we have satellites fam :)

But what about drug running and whatnot?

2 minutes ago, Baked Potato said:

I agree that would be awesome if they did that. Like a player must be within 1km of the crime for it to give a bounty 

Yeah, I mean, don't get me wrong, if the technology is there, it could happen, but that gives cops a huge advantage. Now, I'm not saying there has to be balancing, but it would be a relief to be able to get away with something right under their nose.