" anyone that loves the police so much they want to give them a "vacation"." server 2

chris joy

Isn't that what happens 24/7 on S2? It's a constant assault from the gangs on the Police between Bank and Prison. I know a Sr. officer that had to negotiate a cease fire the other night just to catch a breath and actually have a moment to RP with other folks. That being said - bring it :D

Isn't that what happens 24/7 on S2? It's a constant assault from the gangs on the Police between Bank and Prison. I know a Sr. officer that had to negotiate a cease fire the other night just to catch a breath and actually have a moment to RP with other folks. That being said - bring it :D

Pfff. I wish gangs on S2 had balls enough to ever do banks or prison breaks. Dunno if your a few months late but jack shit ever happens on server 2 nowadays in terms of organized experienced crime.

Pfff. I wish gangs on S2 had balls enough to ever do banks or prison breaks. Dunno if your a few months late but jack shit ever happens on server 2 nowadays in terms of organized experienced crime.

Don't know where you are at when the gangs log in but there are multiple groups of people that do multiple Prison Breaks and Banks. Feds are just useless now. Just not as often as the rest of the servers.

Some gangs/groups don't do much because there are many newbies getting on Asylum, and are intimidated to do Prison/Fed/Bank because they are maybe 5-6, not so experienced players, versus 11-17 cops, all experienced, with probably better understanding of the mechanics of Arma, etc.