where tf am I

Sky

New intro :-}

The name's Skyanide. I've been here for a little over a year now. I joined the APD in August and became a career pi- cop from there. I'm currently a Corporal and am precincted on 3. I love to roleplay, so when you find me on the server go ahead and put the gun away, we can talk over some hot tea or some shit. Being a career cop gives me a lot of extra money too, so if you need some go ahead and ask for it, but I'd like to see some roleplay.

You can usually find me rolling with cadet RJ but I also take breaks to get one tapped by an insanity member.

RL: I'm studying pharmacy in NY, work as a part time classroom assistant, and spend what little free time I have with you crazy fucks.

I sorta like it here. PM me for nudes of Crow

New intro :-}

The name's Skyanide. I've been here for a little over a year now. I joined the APD in August and became a career pi- cop from there. I'm currently a Corporal and am precincted on 3. I love to roleplay' date=' so when you find me on the server go ahead and put the gun away, we can talk over some hot tea or some shit. Being a career cop gives me a lot of extra money too, so if you need some go ahead and ask for it, but I'd like to see some roleplay.

You can usually find me rolling with cadet RJ but I also take breaks to get one tapped by an insanity member.

RL: I'm studying pharmacy in NY, work as a part time classroom assistant, and spend what little free time I have with you crazy fucks.

I sorta like it here. PM me for nudes of Crow[/quote']

I think u know what part really interested me about this. But I am on my phone so I can't pm... so just post em for everyone.