How is this fair for any type of rebel group to have a firefight

My gang The First Order was in a firefight in Athira with a bunch of cops. We killed literally all of them and no lie, 2 min later they all came back another time. killed them again. repeat the cycle another 2 or 3 times. finally after about 5 times of each cop dieing they finally catch us. same people that we killed multiple times. I would love to know how this is fair for the rebels to even last with us running out of ammo low health low gear, while they can come back with full health full gear full ammo. Its totally a bs way of rp and really needs a explination asap

If cops stop coming after being killed once or twice then everyone would try to rule the server and not give a crap about the cops. It would basically give no repercussions to illegal activities. Just kill the cops twice then we can stay in their HQ and they cant come get us. Instead the way it is now you have to worry about reinforcements coming.

If cops stop coming after being killed once or twice then everyone would try to rule the server and not give a crap about the cops. It would basically give no repercussions to illegal activities. Just kill the cops twice then we can stay in their HQ and they cant come get us. Instead the way it is now you have to worry about reinforcements coming.

Or if cops lose twice in a firefight that is not at the bank, fed, prison or an HQ then they should take their loss. I do not understand why career cops feel entitled to win every fight. You win some and you lose some, get over it and stop being a sore loser and zerging to get a payout.

Or if cops lose twice in a firefight that is not at the bank' date=' fed, prison or an HQ then they should take their loss. I do not understand why career cops feel entitled to win every fight. You win some and you lose some, get over it and stop being a sore loser and zerging to get a payout.[/quote']

Agree. If at an HQ or Bank yeah go all out. Bring the zerg. In my time playing cop that has been the case. Fight hard for hq or bank but in towns we have only ever come back once. If we wiped we licked our wounds and rolled out.

exactly we wiped them twice and they kept just spawning in athira HQ and coming right back so we tried to take it over and that is when they kept getting us cause we were surrounded there was no way to leave. they need to establish that rule to be much clearer towards the civilians they should of taken the lose thats what we had. and thats how it should be played...