Insurgents - Recruitment - [Open] - [Server 4]

Vulcan

In-game Name: KarmaFox
Timezone: EST (US & CANADA)

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? I have been banned for duping before, I duped because turtles were broken on the server and the server got hacked so I found no other way of making money efficiently and I duped.
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Yes, Syndicate, RipGear, BountyFuckers, William's Gang.
Are you financially stable? Yes
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 418 at the time of this upload, please keep in mind while I was banned I didn't touch Arma as much as I only played Altis on Arma. http://imgur.com/dub7ZPZ
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 270

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yes
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I want to join Insurgents because ever since my mane gang, Syndicate went down I have been looking for a good new gang. I joined my good friend, William's gang and I found out he is a good friend of the Insurgents. I also have another friend in the gang. I have been in the Insurgents teamspeak and everyone seems nice and respectful. While I was banned I played a ton of King of the Hill and Squad so I would like to say I am experienced with guns and know how to get around in firefights. I enjoy playing with William and being in his gang but we have like 3 members including myself. I always see the Insurgents being active and doing banks to prison breaks and I am not able to do that as much as I want to because most gangs are inactive. I hope you guys can see past my age and trust me that I am experienced and mature, thanks for reading my application.
Do you have any friends in the gang? Yes.

Edited by KarmaFox
1 hour ago, KarmaFox said:

In-game Name: KarmaFox
Timezone: EST (US & CANADA)

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? I have been banned for duping before, I duped because turtles were broken on the server and the server got hacked so I found no other way of making money efficiently and I duped.
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Yes, Syndicate, RipGear, BountyFuckers, William's Gang.
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 418 at the time of this upload, please keep in mind while I was banned I didn't touch Arma as much as I only played Altis on Arma. http://imgur.com/dub7ZPZ
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 270

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yes
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I want to join Insurgents because ever since my mane gang, Syndicate went down I have been looking for a good new gang. I joined my good friend, William's gang and I found out he is a good friend of the Insurgents. I also have another friend in the gang. I have been in the Insurgents teamspeak and everyone seems nice and respectful. While I was banned I played a ton of King of the Hill and Squad so I would like to say I am experienced with guns and know how to get around in firefights. I enjoy playing with William and being in his gang but we have like 3 members including myself. I always see the Insurgents being active and doing banks to prison breaks and I am not able to do that as much as I want to because most gangs are inactive. I hope you guys can see past my age and trust me that I am experienced and mature, thanks for reading my application.
Do you have any friends in the gang? Yes.

Denied. Good luck in the future 

Polaris likes this

In-game Name: ICE
Timezone: central us
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? No
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. marauders
Are you financially stable? Yes i can make  my own money
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] https://gyazo.com/e5b2b66793849dedc9f884ee3a563a64
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 600+ I spend most of my time on asylum servers

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? yes
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I want to join Insurgents because i want a gang that makes money but also goes around fighting cartles and messing around with the apd im an active player i play everyday im a good shot just looking for a gang to do activities with.
Do you have any friends in the gang? no

In-game Name: Mirmaster
Timezone: EST
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Nopee
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. ATF, Anonymous 
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]https://gyazo.com/178eacbaeb612ca31d10b7fc20fecf0f
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 600

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yess
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I want to join insurgents because I want to find friends to play with and have a good experience with, I also want to be able to communicate with newly founded friends. Also, I want to have a fun role play experience with the players within the gang so we can have a fun time ;) Also, joining the gang for me is being able to have friends and have a good time within the Asylum gaming community! Finally, joining the gang means I would be able to learn new things from the players and also I might be able to provide knowledge to the gang members as well as potentially give knowledge! 
Do you have any friends in the gang?  Yess <3 Love you cade and DanDan

Edited by Mirmaster
Polaris likes this

In-game Name: Raphael
Timezone: Canada / Quebec
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. No
Are you financially stable? Yeah
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 3000 and I have the same on an other account, here since alpha
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? Not much tho, I knew that server for awhile tho. Have been working alot theses time

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? PrisonBreak   I played on many other altislife also .. I normaly play milsim tho, so I know how to shoot & be tactic.
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I need friend to help me grow up
Do you have any friends in the gang? Yes yesterday we were 6

Contact me on steam    1st SSF Mohammed

Sans titre.png

Edited by Raphael
36 minutes ago, Raphael said:

In-game Name: Raphael
Timezone: Canada / Quebec
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. No
Are you financially stable? Yeah
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 3000 and I have the same on an other account, here since alpha
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? Not much tho, I knew that server for awhile tho. Have been working alot theses time

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? PrisonBreak   I played on many other altislife also .. I normaly play milsim tho, so I know how to shoot & be tactic.
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I need friend to help me grow up
Do you have any friends in the gang? Yes yesterday we were 6

Contact me on steam    1st SSF Mohammed

Sans titre.png

nice fraps

In-game Name: William
Timezone: UTC
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Yeah....
Have you ever been in a gang before? MoB
Are you financially stable? Very
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? https://gyazo.com/760c7bd704b1e3f822042ecaac58c6b1
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? About 600+

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? A fuck ton
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) Because you guys are a good gang that i've been thinking about applying for for a month or so and you guys are fun to hang out with. Fuck the word count.
Do you have any friends in the gang?  Vulcan, Cade, Daniel

1 minute ago, william said:

In-game Name: William
Timezone: UTC
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Yeah....
Have you ever been in a gang before? MoB
Are you financially stable? Very
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? https://gyazo.com/760c7bd704b1e3f822042ecaac58c6b1
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? About 600+

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? A fuck ton
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) Because you guys are a good gang that i've been thinking about applying for for a month or so and you guys are fun to hang out with. Fuck the word count.
Do you have any friends in the gang?  Vulcan, Cade, Daniel

Accepted for interview, you already have the TS IP. We'll see you there.

william and Polaris like this

In-game Name: Arthur
Timezone: CET
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Never been banned
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. I had my own gang called AAF
Are you financially stable? i have 30k but i can easily make cash whenever needed
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 300 hours
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 290

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Not really i have done some prison breaks and helped with a bank once 
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I want to join because i really would love to join a good gang with good, nice and friendly people. This gang as i know is a very good good one with great shots as i have seen due to the amount of cartels you have capped over the months.
Do you have any friends in the gang? yes William

Just now, Arthur said:

Timezone: CET
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Never been banned
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. I had my own gang called AAF
Are you financially stable? i have 30k but i can easily make cash whenever needed
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 300 hours
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 290

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Not really i have done some prison breaks and helped with a bank once 
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I want to join because i really would love to join a good gang with good, nice and friendly people. This gang as i know is a very good good one with great shots as i have seen due to the amount of cartels you have capped over the months.
Do you have any friends in the gang? yes William

+1

Vulcan likes this
Just now, Arthur said:

Hello there Arthur,

We thank you for your application but I would like to inform you that your application has been denied.

The reasons are:

1- Not enough hours/experience.

2- You are not financially stable.

3- Not enough experience with cartels/banks/prison breaks.

We wish you best of luck for finding a suitable gang. You may re-apply once you meet full requirements.

Polaris likes this

In-game Name: ENVY
Timezone:utc+1
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why?no
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Royal Outlaws, Solitude
Are you financially stable? yes
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]https://gyazo.com/6dd9661b635ebfd619eaa68a74fd20f0
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.?500

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) i would like to join insurgents since im looking for an active and friendly  gang that is fighting cartels and likes to do banks/feds/prison etc. what i can bring to your gang is a good shot and im willing to take one for the team.
Do you have any friends in the gang?  Daniel

1 minute ago, envyMT said:

In-game Name: ENVY
Timezone:utc+1
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why?no
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Royal Outlaws, Solitude
Are you financially stable? yes
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]https://gyazo.com/6dd9661b635ebfd619eaa68a74fd20f0
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.?500

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) i would like to join insurgents since im looking for an active and friendly  gang that is fighting cartels and likes to do banks/feds/prison etc. what i can bring to your gang is a good shot and im willing to take one for the team.
Do you have any friends in the gang?  Daniel

Accepted boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

In-game Name: anton (not the one ur thinking)
Timezone: EST
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? nope
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Only my own with 8 guys we don't play together anymore tho
Are you financially stable? Ye maxed out
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] https://gyazo.com/d126ba943a8e9cd1db647a5dd000ab97
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? I don't know for sure but probably around either all my hours or 280 I only play asylum and KOTH 

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Bank and Prison ye, no on fed
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I've been in a gang with my close friends and it was a lot of fun but sadly, after we stopped playing together as a full group I don't have a gang anymore to have some fun pew pew times with and really, its hard to have fun on here without a group/gang.
Do you have any friends in the gang? No

In-game Name: Ludius
Timezone: Alaska
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Can't recall any bans atm. Although for sure none within the past year or so.
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. They've all been disbanded
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? NnZ7ggi.png
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? Over 100

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum)

I been looking for a gang to join and play constantly with. Previous gangs I've had pleasure of being apart of, have disbanded. Players stopped playing on the servers and moved onto other games. I'm a great driver and a decent shot, but I hold most of my pride as a skillful pilot. Coming from my own real life skills as one. I'm looking forward to the chance to demonstrate my skills on mission. I'm hoping that I can become a valued member of Insurgents for the sole reason of having people I can play with. For the past weeks since I've returned to Asylum, I've been on my own. It would be nice to have a group to wreck havoc with again.
Do you have any friends in the gang? NO