Solid colors, Vehicle.

2 hours ago, Parker said:

Want skins? Donate. Back before Bohemia fucked the donation perks you couldn't even buy them without being donor 3.

2 hours ago, Cynica said:

Be excited you get sports hatchbacks. I spent 50$ for a sports hatchback back in the day, and now that 50$ is seemingly pointlessly spent.

spent 100 

I've messed around with Solid colour vehicles before, and they don't look that good on 90% of vehicles in the game. Look how Asylum applied it on the Hellcat, that shit is beyond horrendous.

They look fine however if you apply it to certain parts of the vehicle. Take the Ifrit for example, you leave the back panel black, but apply the skin to everything else, it actually looks nice. Would love to see them added in as Donor Ranks because currently there is 0 reason to donate into rank. However, Paratus has said no the solid Ifrits according to Bamf.

14 hours ago, Haych said:

I've messed around with Solid colour vehicles before, and they don't look that good on 90% of vehicles in the game. Look how Asylum applied it on the Hellcat, that shit is beyond horrendous.

They look fine however if you apply it to certain parts of the vehicle. Take the Ifrit for example, you leave the back panel black, but apply the skin to everything else, it actually looks nice. Would love to see them added in as Donor Ranks because currently there is 0 reason to donate into rank. However, Paratus has said no the solid Ifrits according to Bamf.

I just want a real not potato black hb sport please

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2016 at 9:34 PM, KevinOB said:

I don't know if you know. But for a long time sport hatchbacks weren't available to non-donators. They are now, but you only get the rust color. Donator 3+ gets skins.

Oh I didn't knew that. I wasn't on this server by then.
Ah well, that really sux if you MUST donate for a hatchback lol.

Anyway buying a rusty car didn't make sense for me ;p