OG Cartel Fights (Throw backs) :)

53 minutes ago, Axe said:

Calm down bud and quit trying to suckle up. I made a simple statement. Unfortunately some people have an ego to big for themselves. 

Also. If you're gonna complain about someone "shitposting", you can't retaliate by saying someone is bad, it doesn't give you ANY credibility what so ever. 

Because YOU telling anyone whether or whether not they have credibility means something.

Tbh when @J9R9MY did come back in the last Bad Blood, him and Bad Blood players that were left were still pretty damn good and I see alot of people discrediting Jeremy as if none of the skill he ever obtained on Asylum matters now at all and I even thought the same thing before I got into the last Bad Blood. He proved me wrong though and none of it really seemed as if he was playing the game to try to be the best anymore it was almost like we were all just chillin and trying to find fun in the game from day to day. Honestly alot of these players that have integrated into Asylum from other servers since then would probably uninstall or move back the other servers after accusing them all of cheating and reporting them several times over if they all came back and actually tried to be the best again.

12 hours ago, O/|/|3GA said:

Tbh when @J9R9MY did come back in the last Bad Blood, him and Bad Blood players that were left were still pretty damn good and I see alot of people discrediting Jeremy as if none of the skill he ever obtained on Asylum matters now at all and I even thought the same thing before I got into the last Bad Blood. He proved me wrong though and none of it really seemed as if he was playing the game to try to be the best anymore it was almost like we were all just chillin and trying to find fun in the game from day to day. Honestly alot of these players that have integrated into Asylum from other servers since then would probably uninstall or move back the other servers after accusing them all of cheating and reporting them several times over if they all came back and actually tried to be the best again.

Amen

22 hours ago, Axe said:

Calm down bud and quit trying to suckle up. I made a simple statement. Unfortunately some people have an ego to big for themselves. 

Also. If you're gonna complain about someone "shitposting", you can't retaliate by saying someone is bad, it doesn't give you ANY credibility what so ever. 

Lol only thing that comes from you is shitposting. Cancerous cunt.

You remind me of a person named Atmosphere, until now that was the most toxic person I have ever met. You just won.

Edited by Phil.
The Orphan likes this
3 hours ago, Phil. said:

Lol only thing that comes from you is shitposting. Cancerous cunt.

You remind me of a person named Atmosphere, until now that was the most toxic person I have ever met. You just won.

Using very bigs words I see. It's really helping your argument.

Spoiler

I still idk who you are. Stop quoting me. :shrug: