[BUG] garage-pulled helicopters won't spawn

Since the last bug I reported got noticed so quicky, I thought I'd point out another mild inconvenience I discovered today as EMT. You might have heard of it already though.\

I'm not gonna make long story about this. As EMT, I tried to retrieve my hummingbird from the vehicle garage at the large airfield in the center of Altis. The transaction went through, but the helicopter didnt spawn. I thought this was a one-time issue so I wasted another $2500 on the helicopter. It still didnt spawn :(. I'm not sure if it does that on any other helicopter garage foe EMTs, but I know for sure that the one on the Kavala hospital doesn't. Please fix this as it is inconvenient for EMTs to drive all the way to Kavala for their Hummingbirds -Space Cadet

I think you can only pull out EMT Helis on Kavala' date=' don't remember this well but when I tried to pull out one at the aire field it didn't gave me the option.[/quote']

That can't be true because it gave me the option to pull it out and it actually took the 2500 I paid for it. There is also a vehicle garage on the same NPC and I was perfectly able to pull out my EMT offroad to get back to town