[Suggestion] Toggle Voice proximity level

The folks over at a3l have a feature in the mod which allows the individual to toggle between whisper, normal and yell mode. The purpose for each is fairly self explanatory, it just changes the distance at which your voice is transmitted. I would find the whisper very useful in situations where you have to privately speak with an individual and don't want people 10 meters away to be able to listen to your conversation. Overall the feature is pretty neat and I think it really improves roleplay. Not sure if possible on a mission file mod but if it is it would be awesome to have it.

I find that actually whispering/yelling into your mic works just fine and is realistic enough. No need for that.

This is true, I'm mostly looking at it from an officer perspective. Sometimes you just want to take a suspect into a nearby building without having those near you being able to overhear everything. But I suppose you can just say I can just choose a better building further away from civilians. This feature would be nice to have and I personally think it will make for better roleplaying but I agree it isn't exactly needed.