New Weapons Suggestion

The guns we have now are kind of boring I think. They have been around forever and we haven't had any new additions in a while. To make things more interesting, why not add guns such as the AK47, mini-uzi, desert eagle, ect. for rebels and add MP5, shotguns (beanbag), and M4/16 and AR style guns for the police. I think that it would be really cool to see a rebel off road with terrorists in the bed with ak47s and shit. I don't know if it require people to download a mod to access those weapons, but I think that it would be worth it. I also wouldn't mind new clothing either because I'm kind of sick of every rebel and cop carrying the same loadout.

The guns we have now are kind of boring I think. They have been around forever and we haven't had any new additions in a while. To make things more interesting, why not add guns such as the AK47, mini-uzi, desert eagle, ect. for rebels and add MP5, shotguns (beanbag), and M4/16 and AR style guns for the police. I think that it would be really cool to see a rebel off road with terrorists in the bed with ak47s and shit. I don't know if it require people to download a mod to access those weapons, but I think that it would be worth it. I also wouldn't mind new clothing either because I'm kind of sick of every rebel and cop carrying the same loadout.

Arma is set in like 2025.  They will more then likely be upgrading weapons by then

Arma is set in like 2025. They will more then likely be upgrading weapons by then

2035* and it's kinda messed up because civilians still use today's vehicles. I can understand the military gear being old (look at the M16 and Humvee) but I'll be damned if the BMW X6 is still in production in 20 years.