PSA: Never accidently speak on sidechat again

Sup guys just wanted to make a quick psa about the fact that "Talk on Direct channel" is a control you can keybind something to. I have been using it for months now and it is amazing. Having to worry about being in the right channel in certain intense situations can lead to your death in asylum, I personally have this keybinded to one of my sidemouse buttons. I do have a logitech g600 which has 12 sidebuttons so for me its no biggie, if you have only 2 sidebuttons this might not be so useful for you since I'm sure you might already have them binded to something else but for those of you who have a free sidebutton I highly recommend binding this.

psp2v2o.png

Olivia likes this
then you have to bind vehicle as well

I would but to be honest I use about six sidebuttons already and it can get confusing as hell sometimes remembering which one does what so I try to keep it to a minimum and bind only really important stuff.

Or just politely press < or > if you see a little blue "Side Chat" label on the bottom left of your screen.

Theres a ghetto solution for everything' date=' this is simply a more convinient solution if it applies to you.

Thank you for this!

You're welcome biggrin.png