Empire - Limited Recruitment (Open) (S4)

Aifles

Empire PMC

We at Empire are a highly focused RP PMC. This means two things. Number one, we always want to bring the best quality of Role play possible with every engagement. This means that sometimes whilst chasing RP, we will die. It also means that we do not shoot first, we have very strict rules and a hierarchy that will be obeyed if you wish to be successful. Outside of that, our alliances lie with the highest bidder. This could include working with with Police, or attempting to take a very respected individual hostage. Whoever pays, is who we trust. 

Requirements:

Must be self sufficient financially

Must be willing to follow orders and respect the hierarchy

Must have a working microphone

Must be willing to (or already) be active on Server 4

Application:

In-Game Name:

Estimated Asylum Time:

Are you self sufficient?

Have you ever been banned?

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?

Current and Past Gangs?

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?

Why do you want to join our gang?

Do you know any members of our gang?

As you know, Empire is very RP focused. Are you ok with being in character at all times whilst ingame?

Do you have any skills that you are proud of or consider important? (e.g. Good pilot, CQB Specialized etc)

What timezone are you in?

How often are you online and for how long?

If your application is successful you will be PM'd with the Discord information and asked to attend an interview. After the interview is complete you will know within 30 minutes if you are successful or not. 

Additionally, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us directly either through the forums or ingame and we will try and resolve any confusion. 

Edited by Aifles
  • 2 weeks later...

In-Game Name: SPC D.Hemmi =VX9=

Estimated Asylum Time: 600 Hours

Are you self sufficient? Yes

Have you ever been banned? Yes but ban was repealled it was a CL ban but had proof i did not cl

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? yes

Current and Past Gangs? Past: New World Order

Why do you want to join our gang? looking for people to play with and have fun with on the server

Do you know any members of our gang? no 

As you know, Empire is very RP focused. Are you ok with being in character at all times whilst ingame? yes

Do you have any skills that you are proud of or consider important? (e.g. Good pilot, CQB Specialized etc) good pilot for helis as well as a good sniper and roleplay

What timezone are you in? Mountain 

How often are you online and for how long? almost everyday minimum 1 hour

• 2 weeks later...

In-Game Name: Fortis Finirus

Estimated Asylum Time: 250+ hours

Are you self sufficient?

I make due and put time to good use.

Have you ever been banned?

No

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?

Yes and yes

Current and Past Gangs?

Past gangs: The Crimson Empire 

N/A

Why do you want to join our gang?

I would love to offer my help in building the gang and I would like the gang to offer their help and build me up as well. I want to get to know people more in Asylum and become part of something big.

Do you know any members of our gang?

Not currently

As you know, Empire is very RP focused. Are you ok with being in character at all times whilst ingame?

Yes

Do you have any skills that you are proud of or consider important? (e.g. Good pilot, CQB Specialized etc)

I am an excellent shot. Proficient in all infantry combat. I am a good tactician as well. However, I don't particularly enjoy taking the leader role, I am good at it.

What timezone are you in?

-6 GMT, Central, USA

How often are you online and for how long?

At least four hours a day. Sometimes on for 12 hours a day.